August 7, 2011

Macaroons and Macaroni

I've come to realize that food and baking have started to play a dominating role in my life.  I can literally spend hours just looking at food blogs.  I bake constantly, no matter my mood.  I sometimes get embarrassed because I realize that my friends and I talk about the things we eat way more than what is probably healthy.  I'm starting this blog as a hopeful outlet for all this food talk.  Could this just be an excuse to talk about food more?  Probably, yes.

Anyway, I enjoy baking and cooking and get overly excited about the things I make.  I love baking and cooking for others mostly because I think that food brings people together.  I think that usually the most memorable meals we eat are as a result of who we experience them with.  Macaroons and Macaroni will document my experiments in baking, cooking, and eating.  Why Macaroons and Macaroni you ask?  Should that even be a question?  Parisian Macaroons are probably in my top 5 favorite things in the world... ever.  And Macaroni?  As in Macaroni and Cheese?  Need I say more?  

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment